Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My Boss


Here is Sir Weenie the cat. He is in control of the food dish and scolding the other cats. I attempted to put him on a diet because I was humiliated at the vets office when the vet started laughing at him along with the office staff. You can't really tell from the picture that he is over twenty pounds, but he is. So, the diet failed. He ate through the cat food bag, vomited on the floor and used the bathroom in my shoe; really. So I have decided the diet was a mistake, and now heap food in his dish to stall any more mafia type retaliation. My other cats, Cupcake and Meisha are girls and are far too dainty to try and eat through stiff cardboard like paper, the bag was bitten off in a million tiny pieces; cats don't have slobber like a dog, so it must have taken him hours of furious ripping... The focus and dedication is a little unnerving to me. Recently
Cupcake tried to bring in a live field mouse for my viewing pleasure but I slammed the sliding door shut in time. My back yard is full of lizards without tails. Last night Weenie-cat brings home something he stalked; what was it you ask? half a piece of someone's pork chop! A few weeks ago he brought an entire cooked steak home. Where is he getting this stuff? I have fears that an angry neighbor will come knocking and demand their dinner back... stupid cat.

No comments: