Friday, April 27, 2007

College or construction?

I have been really debating which I ought to do for work. I'm really divided about what I want to do more. It is very difficult to imagine walking away from what I have been doing for work for the last 7 years. However, I think I have discovered something that might make me feel equally happy! It doesn't involve cranes, books, stealing cars, black market perfume, endangered animals, cooking (blah!), heavy work boots, smuggling cigars over the border, or pedigreed dogs. Care to guess what it might be?

17 comments:

Tracey said...

Raising that sweet, adorably little swinger??? Okay, the hours bite and the pay stinks...but the rewards are priceless!

vanishingword said...

Close. I would like that job best, but unfortunately I will need to have a outside job sometime in the next two years. No cigar for you!:)

Diane Dehler said...

Baby looks very happy in his swing and unconcerned about your vocational angst. Princess Haiku wonders why a psychic can't divine her own future. I did see "free psychic readings" on this space didn't I?

Occy said...

I'm guessing something to do with education, after all , you do amuse us w/ numberous listings of things to do and things not to do - so this could be your next vocation, really

Occy said...

Or work in a hardware store ...

Zimbob said...

my guess would be: being a pirate. I've seen the picture.

vanishingword said...

Wrong, wrong and wrong again.

vanishingword said...

Actually it was a sort of lukewarm wrong for Occy.

Lebbercherrie said...

Bullfighter!

Occy said...

Phew, if Lebbercherrie's allowed to guess the rest of us can just as well go home ...

vanishingword said...

Nope, nothing dangerous, and it has to do with education.

Diane Dehler said...

The idea of your being a teacher isn't bad as you would be very entertaining. What about teaching others to do your dare devil construction work?

vanishingword said...

You can't teach cool.

vanishingword said...

;)

Lebbercherrie said...

Bounty-hunter?

vanishingword said...

It crossed my mind. But no.

Occy said...

Daycare mom?