Monday, May 7, 2007

Seven Random Things About Me.

1. I have a cryptic sense of humor that can go entirely unrecognized by people who don't know me.
2. I have extremely robust and long, toes. They are like prehensile digits. I could peel an apple with them.
3. Before I had a baby I thought people were over zealous about every little thing their child did.
4. I make double batches of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and freeze the dough. I eat it secretly late at night while I blog.
5. I love my husband, even when he tries to hide the cookie dough.
6. I am working on a book, but have been suffering from writers block for over a year.
7. When driving I am consumed with the desire to run the cars that cut me off, into the ditch on the side of the highway.

Addendum:

So thanks to our friend, Us Danes, I got tagged with a meme called seven random things about me. I am now tagging Lebbercherrie and Two Mittens . We await with bated breath...

6 comments:

Lebbercherrie said...

I couldn't agree more with number seven. I recently did something very relieving. I kicked a dent in the door of a car that nearly ran me over.(yes, I was on foot, on the zebra-crossing) I know I shouldn't have, I know, I know. But talk about getting a chip of my shoulder. I can recommend it.

Lebbercherrie said...

I will think about the seven random things. Should probably apear on my blog tonight.

Occy said...

Is the book a total blank, or does it already have an outline, a first line, a title, or is something you don't and we're not allowed to talk about?

vanishingword said...

Its around 20 vignettes so far.

Shaz said...

Excellent post, thanks for joining in & sharing. Don't forget you are my Wordless Wednesday guest tomorrow.

Lol @ Lebbercherrie

{{Hugs}} to all x x

Diane Dehler said...

Oh really, a book......interesting.