Sunday, May 13, 2007

Indelible Visions


I have traveled a vast and eerie landscape over the last ten years. I have seen the jaundiced orb of the moon, transverse the inky night sky; leaping over the piers of the bridge during night shift. I have seen thousands of twinkling lights vibrating from the coastline of the city. I have seen the insides of radioactive hoppers, powdery stalactites hanging suspended from the ceiling in silence. I have crawled on my belly in the muddy marsh under the steam lines in Oil Refineries. Ah, the places I have been...

8 comments:

Lebbercherrie said...

This is good. Seriously. Good stuff. More! More! More!

Tell me, is your book (victim of writers block) written in the same style?

vanishingword said...

It is. ;)

Lebbercherrie said...

Then get on with it! Can I pre-order one, here?

Diane Dehler said...

You will have to schedule in a block of time between, baby feedings, classes, studying and cat food making to work on your book.

vanishingword said...

Ha ha, very funny! I will use my spare time wasting it on blogging probably....

Shaz said...

Your book will be a hit if that's the style . . now all you have to do is finish it. Can we have preview blog posts please?

Mrs. M said...

Lovely prose!

vanishingword said...

You guys are awfully nice.