Thursday, May 10, 2007

Rumble in the Bronx, a tail of cats.

This morning there was a suprise visitor in the backyard; a marmalade tom cat. The tribe wasn't pleased. Weenie my enormous, sumo wrestler of a cat was doing the ambulance noises so loud at the sliding glass door, he woke up the baby. The "girls" looked mad, and darted out the door after him. My husband says, " Oh look, a kitty, he looks hungry. I'll put out some crunchies for him", I was thinking that something bad was going to happen and I was right. Husband comes back in and says, "Cupcake and that cat are friends, they ran off together!" Sure, and I'm a ten foot fluffy rabbit! Not five minutes after husband took off for work and I hear a huge cat fight out in the front yard. I open the door and in swaggers Cupcake. I do believe she kicked the stuffing of one orange cat. Now to deal with the cat food outside; its asking for problems. Nice that husband has a kind heart though.

5 comments:

Lebbercherrie said...

One gets filled with a rather strange sense of pride when your cat beats up another cat. I remember my grey cat coming home with a scratched eye and a ripped side, prancing around in our garden, who was strewn with huge lumps of white cat hair. I even saw the other cat later on, shaved by it's owners so that the hair would grow back evenly. It didn't look very happy.

Shaz said...

It's a cat eat cat world . . .lol At least hubby thought he was helping!

Zimbob said...

My cock (as in rooster, please) once jumped over the wall into the neighbour's henhouse and killed the rooster over there. Then he flew back and lived happily ever after (for another week or so, he died of sorrow and regret). True story, except for the ending.

Lebbercherrie said...

Krusty, the Killer Cock!

Coming in a henhouse near you!

He will kill your rooster, bed your chickens and eat your eggs!


He is bad to the wishbone!

vanishingword said...

ha ha!