Saturday, May 12, 2007

Help from the hand of Dog.

Cheating is a bad idea. The entire idea of a placement test is that you get put into the correct class. I must once again bring this topic up I am afraid. I called in to see how I did on the test ( note previous post), and was amazed and chagrined that I had placed in finite math. Yes, math 9, mathematics for math/chemistry majors! Vanishingword is now wringing her hands in dismay. I should not have filled in all those questions without knowing them. Apparently the hand of Dog was guiding my bubble filling.
*sigh*

6 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Wuhoo! Congrats.
Guessing is NOT cheating.

Diane Dehler said...

I am having trouble spelling today and thus my deleted comments. Who is this Hand of Dog? Send them right over as I have a few things they can do for me. :) BTW I don't believe that guessing is cheating. Not the best idea maybe....

Skye said...

The good thing is... not to select those choices again. (mouse traps huh?)
:)

Zimbob said...

Doesn't Dog have paws?

vanishingword said...

Divine paws.

Lebbercherrie said...

Infallible paws as well, but only his behind paws. The front ones tend to be a tad more rebellious.